-
October 16th, 2005, 12:21 PM
#1
Inactive Member
I'll go AWOL for a while.
I over-stretched the muscles in my right shoulder. Don't ask. But typing makes it worse.
It should clear up in 2 to 4 weeks.
Later guys!
-
October 17th, 2005, 01:56 PM
#2
Inactive Member
I can only imagine what your were doing when you strained your shoulder...hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!
Hope you feel better soon!!! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
-
October 17th, 2005, 02:17 PM
#3
Noclouds
Guest
*blushing as I try to get a certain image out of my head**lol
Get well soon!
-
October 17th, 2005, 02:23 PM
#4
CanadianGirl
Guest
get well soon [img]smile.gif[/img]
-
October 19th, 2005, 10:13 AM
#5
HB Forum Owner
The possibilities of how Lefty got his strained shoulder are endless.
*sits back and laughs about some of the more absurd ones running thru my head*
-
October 20th, 2005, 08:24 PM
#6
Inactive Member
typing??? pullleezzze....put a pencil into your mouth and push on the keys
-
October 22nd, 2005, 02:01 PM
#7
Inactive Member
You rest that shoulder Lefty, We need you back up to full speed ASAP.
take care.
rOg
-
October 23rd, 2005, 11:36 PM
#8
Inactive Member
Roger you are so thoughtful...Yeah Lefty...get well...we miss you... [img]graemlins/broken_heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/plane.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rain.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/martini.gif[/img]
-
October 24th, 2005, 04:32 PM
#9
Inactive Member
Hmmmm.... Let me see if I can figger out the sign language at the end of Mum's Post.
A breaking heart is like music on a desert Island, where the plane crashed during a storm because the piolt had had one to many martinis during his layover in Denver during the sudden snowstorm, where he had been fighting with his girlfriend because his wife had called her up and called her a good for nothing cheating Hussy. He tried to calm her down up until maintainace called and announced the completion of the de-icing process. Unknown to almost everyone at the Denver airport, the Maintaince supervisior was having an affair with the pilots wife, and had an evil plan in his drug addled brain cells.....Oops I kinda got off track didn't I? [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
-
October 24th, 2005, 08:24 PM
#10
Inactive Member
or...my heart pines for the songs Lefty used to sing while stranded on an island because the soused pilot crashed..thus starting the tv series "LOST"
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks